Saturday 21 June 2014

Hello World

Here's the story of a lovely lady, Who was bringing up three very lovely girls. All of them had hair of gold, like their mother, The youngest one in curls. 
Wait! Wrong story, although I always loved the Brady bunch house as a kid.

This story starts in late 2012 with my wife and I buying an old house, knocking it down in January 2014 and finally starting a rebuild in May/June 2014. Some other stuff happened in between these events, like the tender and painfully slow admin process, but I'll get to that later.

We started with this:

Did this to it:

And have started building this in its place:


I've found following other people's build blogs very informative and so hope to impart some of my own experiences throughout the build. At the very least, it might be entertainment for others using our builder - they will have lots of spare time during the admin process and will need something to do while they wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment