Thursday 17 July 2014

Frame and window stage complete

The frames have been completed and remaining upstairs windows installed on Tuesday. How do I know they're complete? Because I received the stage invoice today. I'm loving the efficiency, if only the pre-build admin stage was as efficient then I wouldn't have been so grumpy over the past 6 months. Without whining too much, every time we needed something changed (even if it was the builders mistake) it took 10+ business days to get a turnaround (and I'm being nice here). At least the build has been going to plan so far!

Anyway, pics.....

The front:

Kitchen side:

 Stairs/dining side:

The ensuite spa bath where lucky passers-by may see me relaxing in the nude:


1 comment:

  1. It is quite amusing how efficient they are with those progress payments! Lol at your spa comment! Glad it's all going well! And I think it's well documented how bad pre-build admin is I know your frustrations haha!

    ReplyDelete